Daisy Do

/
0 Comments

Whilst in Cyprus this year i had this overall realisation that i'm completely infatuated with fashion. I might not follow all the latest trends and still have items in my wardrobe from 6 years ago but I do know that i'll rock an outfit until it can rock no more..

With that being said i've decided to start putting little posts together showing outfits i'm loving.

I wore this outfit wondering the streets on a day trip up to the north of Cyprus. 

I absolutely love this black linen like racer back top with its little daisy details. It was found in the treasure trove that is TK Maxx and comes from the brand Japna.

My high waisted denim shorts come from the Primark S/S16 collection along with my trusty £1 black flip-flops.

I picked up my sunnies in a local Cyprus supermarket in Ayia Napa, along with my black bandana that was bought hastily to protect my burn scalp in 40 degree heat.

This outfit is perfect for trips to the beach as well as for strolls down the street and in parks. 




You may also like

No comments:

Get updates via E-mail!

Follow
Copyright Laura Beresford 2015. Powered by Blogger.