Maytime.

/
0 Comments










May being a very busy month for me, was lovely. I visited many beautiful places like the sea and little vintage shops with my family, whilst also attending celebrations of several birthdays including my 17th. I have taken on board many shoots and studied for my end of year exams at college. The summer sun appeared to kiss our skin for a week or so, before playfully hiding behind the clouds, for the first time this year. I started sketching again, writing again and loving everything. I've got the chance to meet and talk to so many inspiring young minds, making new friends and plans for the future. May has given me the all inspiration and opportunities i've needed for the summer. Also, this past month has increased my anticipation for 3 upcoming trips where i'll be travelling. Sometimes alone, sometimes with J and sometimes with my family.

I believe since my imagination has become my obsession and my need to take photographs, my head has returned to the clouds, making me foresee all the little things which will make my future the greatest i know it will be.






You may also like

Get updates via E-mail!

Follow
Copyright Laura Beresford 2015. Powered by Blogger.