The Edit: Peasant Blouse

/
0 Comments


Something you may or may not know about me is that i absolutely adore fashion and fashion trends. I like to think i have a my own style as i don't usually tend to go on a purchase frenzy for all of the things everyone else is obsessing over. I try to take a pinch of something i like from one trend and then mishmash it with something else. 

As a budding photographer, my eye has always been drawn to portraiture and fashion photography, mostly because it blends two things i'm passionate about effortlessly. For that reason I've decided to come up with a series on my blog called 'The Edit'.  These posts will contain small clips and photographs of things i've been loving to wear.

For my first post, I bring you the peasant blouse. I've been wearing these for years but i recently discovered this blouse from Next in this perfect-for-autumn Mustard colour. You could wear this shirt many ways but for this look i've paired it with some Black skinny jeans, a sleeveless kimono style jacket, a tasselled necklace and some brown leather pointed shoes in a loafer style.

Blouse - Next
Sleeveless Jacket- New Look
Jeans- New Look
Necklace- Primark
Shoes- Vintage




You may also like

No comments:

Get updates via E-mail!

Follow
Copyright Laura Beresford 2015. Powered by Blogger.